I made white milk bread with a moist texture. It is baked at a low temperature without adding eggs, so it doesn’t have much toasted color, so it’s clean and softer like milk. From the time I grab the bread with my hand, I feel it’s fluffy and the inside is really moist, so it’s perfect to eat it softly The shape can be made in various ways, so I baked it in a rectangular mold and a muffin mold. The taste is mild, so I think it would be nice to add jam or milk.
▶Mold size: 25cm x 7cm
250g Bread flour
4g Dry yeast
30g Unsalted butter▶Recipe
1. Put strong flour into a kneader and make 3 grooves. Put sugar, salt, and dry yeast in each groove, mix with flour first, then mix thoroughly.
2. Add milk and water and knead for about 10 minutes, then add unsalted butter and knead until smooth for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a round shape, put it in a bowl, put on a wrap, and ferment for about 40 minutes until it swells twice.
4. Degas the dough, divide it into 12 pieces, shape it in a circle, cover it with a wrap, and let it rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove the gas from the dough, shape it in a round shape, put it in a mold, cover it, and ferment it for about 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle strong powder on the top and bake for 14 minutes in an oven preheated to 150 degrees Celsius.