I made green tea cube bread with red beans! The rounded roll shape is pretty, Sweetly red beans and white bread taste good. The fermentation was good and the flavor was good and the texture was also good. If you like red beans, put some more red beans and you will be able to enjoy more delicious.
▶Frame: 9.5cm x 9.5cm (2 pieces).
300g Bread flour
6g Dry yeast
220g Milk (35℃)
Green tea powder 10g + water 15ml
Sweetened red bean
1. Put a strong powder in the bowl and make three grooves, put sugar, salt and yeast in each groove
First coat with flour and mix thoroughly.
2. Put warm milk and mix it together. Add butter and knead for 15 ~ 20 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 2 pieces, add the green tea powder + water mixture to one dough,
and knead the whole dough so that the color becomes evenly colored.
4. Put them in a bowl and wrap them in a warm place for about 1 hour to ferment first.
5. When fermentation is over, press down with your fist to remove the gas,
cover the lap and let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
6. Divide each dough into two pieces, Slide the white dough and green tea dough long.
7. Put green tea dough on white dough and put Sweetened red bean.
8. Roll the dough and put it into the mold.
9. Fermented for about 40 minutes in a warm place.
10. Bake in a 30 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.