I made a cheesecake with a subtle color by putting green tea cream on top of the thickly baked green tea cheesecake. I think the color goes well with the chocolate sponge cake sheet underneath, and the two-tone green color makes you feel comfortable. I was able to feel the rich taste of the moist and heavy cheesecake with the soft cream. After baking the cheesecake, I left it in the oven for about an hour, then cooled it down at room temperature and then chilled it in the refrigerator. I finished it neatly by simply garnishing it with white whipped cream on top. The green tea flavor is strong, so those who like green tea will enjoy it.
▶Mold size Mold size : 15cm.
350g Cream cheese
3g Vanilla extract
60g Whipping cream
10g Cake flour
20g Green tea powder
Chocolate sponge cake sheet
150g Cold cream cheese
5g Green tea powder
100g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
1. Soften cream cheese, add sugar and mix, then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix.
2. Add fresh cream and mix. Sift the soft flour and green tea powder and mix.
3. Spread the chocolate sponge cake sheet on a 15cm mold with Teflon sheets, pour the dough through a sieve, and bake in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for 60 minutes, then cool at room temperature and cool in the refrigerator.
4. Add sugar to cold cream cheese, mix, add green tea powder, mix, add 50% whipped cream, and mix to make cream.
5. Ice cream on top of the cake, and decorate with whipped cream on the top.