I made marshmallow jelly with mango pulp. I think it’s even more delicious because it contains chewy mango jelly and softly melting marshmallows. Because it hardens thinly, it can be made quickly, and cutting it with a thread is fun. If you add a lot of mango, it tastes like mango, and if you eat one, you feel good. You can use other fruits to make different flavors.
▶Mold size: 18cm.
100g Ground mango
45g Starch syrup
20g Egg white
10g Starch syrup
1. Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water, put the ground mango, sugar, and starch syrup in a pot, and boil it for 10 minutes over low heat.
2. Remove the pot from the heat, take out the soaked gelatin, squeeze out the water, melt it completely, pour it thinly into the mold, and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
3. Remove the hardened jelly from the mold, remove the wrap with a steam towel, and set aside for a while.
4. Soak the gelatin plate in cold water. Add sugar and starch syrup to the egg white and mix lightly.
5. Melt the sugar completely in a hot water pot on a pot of boiling water and remove from the heat. (About 65 degrees).
6. Remove the moisture from the gelatin and whip it with a whipper to make marshmallows. (Slightly thin).
7. Spread the hot marshmallows thinly on top of the mango jelly. When it hardens slightly, roll it up and harden it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
8. Cut the jelly using a thread or fishing line.