I made a no-oven mango cheesecake with elegant mango decorations and a unique cross section. I made a vertical layer on the inside section and hardened it, but I think it came out with a different, pretty and neat pattern.I used a 12cm mousse mold and a mustie in a 15cm frame to make 9cm and 6cm circles. I added a lot of mango to give it a lot of mango flavor and it was really delicious. On top, I sliced the mango thinly and put it naturally like a ribbon with apple mint. There is a layer of yellow mango that can be seen slightly on top of the crust, so it is not flat and it is a point, and I think it has become a prettier cake.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
90g Butter biscuit
45g Melted unsalted butter
350g Ground mango
7g Lemon juice
330g Mango puree
7g Gelatin sheet (or Powdered gelatin)
90g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
200g Cream cheese
40g Powdered sugar
50g Plain Yogurt
2g Vanilla extract
4g Gelatin sheet (or Powdered gelatin)
85g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
1. Add melted unsalted butter to the crushed butter biscuit, mix, put in a 15cm mold, press firmly, and place in the refrigerator.
2. Put the ground mango and sugar in a blender and bring to a boil. When it thickens slightly, add lemon juice and boil a little more, then remove from heat.
3. Soak gelatin in cold water for about 10 minutes, drain and microwave for 10 seconds to completely dissolve, then add to warm mango puree and mix.
4. Add 50% whipped cream in (3), mix, pour a little into the mold, and harden in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Put the 12cm, 9cm, and 6cm molds in the middle in order, leaving a space between the center and the middle, then pour the mango mixture into the next space and harden it in the freezer for 2 hours.
6. Soften the cream cheese, add sugar powder and mix, then add plain yogurt and vanilla extract and mix.
7. Add melted gelatin and mix, then add 50% whipped cream and mix.
8. Remove the 12cm, 9cm, and 6cm molds, fill the cheesecake batter in between, and heat the remaining cheesecake batter in the microwave for about 5 seconds to thin it out slightly. Pour over the top, flatten and harden in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
9. Garnish with thinly sliced mango and apple mint on top.