I made a pound cake with a definite lemon presence! This time, I used the flower batter method to knead the dough without worrying about separation. In the flower batter method, flour is first mixed with butter and then liquid ingredients are mixed, so it seems to be a pound cake with a softer and softer texture. You can make smooth dough and high-quality pound cakes by using all ingredients at room temperature. Baked with lemon juice and lemon zest, it is full of fresh flavor. After aging it for a day, the flavor is much deeper and it was really delicious!
▶Mold size: 24cm x 6.5cm.
150g Unsalted butter
130g Cake flour
4g Baking powder
20g Lemon juice
2g Vanilla extract
100g Powdered sugar
22g Lemon juice
1. Apply soft unsalted butter to the mold using a brush, add flour, coat it, shake it off, and put it in the refrigerator.
2. Add sugar, salt and honey to eggs and mix until sugar is dissolved.
3. Gently loosen unsalted butter that has softened at room temperature, sieve soft flour and baking powder, and mix.
4. Divide the egg mixture into 3 parts and mix. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and mix.
5. Put it in a mold, flatten it, smooth the top, and bake in an oven preheated to 165 degrees for about 40 minutes.
6. Add lemon juice to sugar powder, mix, pour over cake and apply all over.