Everyone is a refreshing lemon dessert today. I’m really liking lemons these days. I keep getting my hands on lemon baking.This is a very, very delicious lemon tart with a crispy tart topped with fragrant almond cream and sour lemon cream. Wouldn’t it be a favorite recipe for you as well as for me? Do you think it’s a sentimental feeling? Our family members each have their own favorite fruits and desserts. Everyone in my family loves this lemon tart. Even the cuties in our house, who are picky eaters. I hope you all try making it too. When you take one bite, your mouth will salivate. Even thinking about it now makes me want to eat it again.
♥ Lemon tart finished size
[ 20cm * 3cm (height) ]
[ Mold size: 20cm * 3cm (height) ]
130g all-purpose flour ( 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp )
45g sugar powder ( 1/3 cup )
20g Almond powder (100% Almonds) – ( 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp )
a pinch of salt
80g unsalted butter ( 1/3 cup + 2tsp )
30 g eggs ( 2 Tbsp )
● Almond Cream
55g Almond powder ( 1/3 cup )
55g unsalted butter ( 1/4 cup )
55g sugar powder ( 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp )
8g (1Tbsp) cake flour (can substitute all-purpose flour)
♥ Fresh, sweet lemon cream
80g lemon juice ( 1/3 cup )
20 g water ( 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp )
85g sugar ( 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp)
1 g of salt
15 g cornstarch ( 1 Tbsp )
50g unsalted butter (1/4 cup)
2 servings of lemon zest
3ml Lemon Liqueur ( Lemon Dijon )
♥ Yellow Lemon Glaze
1 g of gelatin
50g heavy cream ( 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp )
85g white chocolate ( 1/2 cup + 1 tsp )
35g nappage (or neutral glaze)
1. First, prepare the eggs by breaking them. Almond powder can be replaced with all-purpose flour. Don’t forget the salt , add cold butter. You can also use a food processor.
2. Cut the butter into small pieces, add only 30g of eggs. Keep the rest of the eggs, make it into one lump. Mix the dough well, make the dough round and flat. Fridge for an hour.
3. Savory Almond cream, use soft butter that has been left at room temperature for about an hour. Mix well. If you refrigerate it, it will be stabilized and will not swell too much. Fridge for an hour.
4. Apply a thin layer of butter, apply evenly to the sides. Refrigerate until use.
5. If you use paper for cooking, you do not need to use extra flour. Slide it out to a thickness of 3mm. Please check the size of the fan. In small turns, push the dough into the mold, make sure there are no empty spaces do not pull the dough too tight. Cut out excess dough with a rolling pin.
6. The remaining dough is baked into cookies and eaten. 1 hour in the freezer.
7. Fresh, Sweet Lemon Cream. Prepare zest of about two lemons. Prepare about 80g of lemon juice.
8. Mix the starch with sugar. I put 20g of water in lemon juice. Boil until thickened. Liqueur can be omitted. When it cools down a little, add butter. If you don’t want to glaze, filter the zest. That way the top is shiny.
9. I used red beans. Bake at 160C ( 320F) for 20 minutes. Apply the remaining egg wash.
10. Almond Cream, weave it round and round. Bake at 160C(320F) for 25~28 minutes. Delicious lemon cream, 30 minutes in the freezer.
11. Pour hot cream. Melt the chocolate. This is Nappage. (Neutral glaze) 1 minute in the microwave, using temperature: 75C (167F). Add melted gelatin + yellow food coloring. Sift through a sieve or grind with a bar mixer.
12. Using temperature 50C ( 122F). Refrige for 30 minutes. Squeeze it with whipped cream, really tasty.