I made a layered cheesecake with a different taste for each diagonal layer. It’s nice to be able to taste chocolate, vanilla, strawberry cheesecake, and a layer of translucent yogurt flavored jelly in one slice. I can feel the taste of each layer, but it was delicious because it blended better than I thought. When the Teflon sheet is cut into the mold and hardened, it can be easily separated from the mold, and a neat shape comes out when only the Teflon sheet is removed. As shown in the video, you can make a cake with a different shape by placing a low-height plate on a large frame and tilting the frame to harden, then remove the plate and flatten the next layer. I was worried that the shape would come out well, but it came out well at once and made it feel good. It’s a cheesecake that tastes different and tastes just like the shape, so it’s fun to eat.
▶Mold size: 15.5 x 7.8 x 6.5cm.
3g Gelatin sheet
150g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
3g Lemon juice
90g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
3g Dried strawberry
150g Yogurt flavored drink
5g Gelatin sheet
50g Dark chocolate
30g Whipping cream
1g Gelatin sheet
45g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
60g Crushed digestive cookies
30g Melted unsalted butter
1. Soak gelatin in cold water for about 10 minutes.
2. Soften the cream cheese, add sugar and mix, then add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix.
3. Squeeze out the water from the soaked gelatin and heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to dissolve it completely, then put it in (2) and mix.
4. Add 50% whipped cream and mix, then divide the dough in half and mix with dried strawberries and red food coloring in one place.
5. Tilt the mold with the Teflon sheet attached, pour the strawberry dough on it, flatten it, and then harden it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
6. Heat the yogurt-flavored beverage in the microwave for about 20 seconds to warm it up, add sugar and mix, then add soaked gelatin and mix.
7. Put the mold upright and pour (6) over the hardened strawberry cheesecake and harden in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
8. Tilt the mold again, pour in the remaining white cheesecake batter, flatten it, and let it harden in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
9. Mix the dark chocolate and whipped cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds, add the soaked gelatin and mix, then add the 50% whipped cream and mix.
10. Put the mold upright again, pour (9) and flatten it. Put the melted unsalted butter and crushed Daize cookie mixture on top and flatten it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.