Perfect Japanese cheesecake recipe. Jiggly, Fluffy Cotton. Cheesecake and Souffle Cheesecake. It is simple recipe. High quality taste.
Diameter 15cm X Height 7 cm
Cream Cheese 130g
Cake flour 25g (or Plain Flour)
Starch 10g (corn starch)
1. Boil some water beforehand. 2. Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F) in advance.
2. 3 egg yolks. Put the egg whites in the refrigerator. Mix egg yolk. Warm it up on low heat.
3. 130g Cream Cheese + 85g Milk + Melt cream cheese + 40g Butter. Turn off the fire when the butter is 90% melted.
*. The reason why the butter melts only 90% without melting all the butter is to prevent the high temperature rise.
4. Turn off the fire when the butter is 90% melted. Get down to the floor and melt with the remaining heat.
5. Add the (Cream cheese + milk) melted and mix. 25g Cake flour, 10g Starch (corn starch), mix.
6. Take egg whites from the fridge. 3 egg whites(Chilled). Divide three with sugar (65g). Meringue is very important. Make soft meringues, not hard meringues. When you shake, it’s soft.
7. Divide the meringue three times. Mix the first and second with a whisk. At the end, mix with a spatula. Hit the mold from top to bottom. (reason: to get rid of bubbles)
8. Put hot water. Bake in preheated oven at 160°C (320°F) for 20 minutes, After that bake 140°C (284°F) for 40 minutes.
baked so delicious.