I made a pretty Oreo chocolate cake with Oreo sheet and Chocolate sheet!
The middle sheet of Oreo, the top and bottom chocolate sheets, and the chocolate Ganache cream are so sweet, so delicious~
100g Egg white
1/2ts Vanilla extract
125g Cake flour
1/2ts Baking powder
5 Oreo, crushed
2 chocolate sponge cake sheet – 16cm (Recipe: https://youtu.be/HkBzJRs8uS0)
150ml Fresh cream
-White chocolate glaze
50g Sugar powder
1/8ts Vanilla extract
43g Melted White chocolate
1. (Oreo cake) Put the butter in the bowl, gently loosen, and mix with sugar and salt.
2. Add egg whites and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Add sift cake flour, baking powder and mix. Add crushed Oreo and mix gently.
4. Place the dough in the pan and flatten it and bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. (Chocolate Cream) Put chocolate and cream in the bowl and turn for 2 minutes in the microwave.
6. Mix until the chocolate is completely melted and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
7. Remove from refrigerator and whip until creamy.
8. Put the chocolate cake sheet on the rotating plate and sand the cream.
9. Place the Oreo cake sheet, sand the cream, and place the chocolate cake sheet on top.
10. Apply a coating of cream over all the sides and top of the cake.
11. (White Chocolate Glaze) Put the sugar,milk,vanilla extract in the bowl and mix.
12. Add the melted white chocolate and mix.
13. Pour the glaze on top of the cake and sprinkle it sideways.
14. Decorate with cream and Oreo.