I made gingerbread cookies that are perfect for Christmas! I decorated the gingerbread men by putting them in a cookie basket, and I think they look warm because they look like happy families gathered together and smiling brightly. Brown sugar, honey, and maple syrup are added to give it a nice flavor and color. I think the taste is similar to that of a lotus cookie.I made simple decorations with basic icing and Christmas sprinkles, but I think you can decorate them in various ways.
125g Unsalted butter
70g Brown sugar
1ts Vanilla extract
30g Maple syrup
360g Cake flour
1/2ts Ginger powder
1ts Cinnamon Powder
1ts Baking soda
80g Powdered sugar
10g Egg white
1ml Lemon juice
1. After softening the butter, add brown sugar and mix.
2. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix, then add maple syrup and honey and mix.
3. Sift in soft flour, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, and baking soda, mix, spread thinly, and rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the dough into a cookie box shape and a gingerbread cutter, bake in a 180 degree preheated oven for 10 to 11 minutes and cool.
5. Add sugar powder, egg white, lemon juice, and milk and mix to make icing. (Please adjust the milk while watching the concentration.
6. Decorate the cooled cookies with icing.
7. Attach the cookie box with icing and secure it with ribbon.