I made a sweet chocolate tart decorated with gingerbread cookies. It is easy and quick to make tart sheet using cookie dough, and it tastes good. Gingerbread’s unique flavor adds to the Christmas feel. I think it would be good to use the remaining cookie dough as a cookie by rolling it out again and baking it into a shape. The chocolate ganache melts softly in your mouth, and it feels like it melts with every bite! It is a tart that is easy to make and gives a Christmas atmosphere.
▶Mold size: 17.6cm x 3cm.
75g Unsalted butter
40g Dark brown sugar
2g Vanilla extract
2g Cinnamon powder
1g Ginger powder
200g Cake flour
3g Baking soda
200g Dark couverture chocolate
150g Heavy cream
35g Unsalted butter
15g Starch syrup
1. Soften unsalted butter, add brown sugar and salt, mix, then add honey and mix.
2. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix. Add cinnamon powder and ginger powder and mix. Sift in soft flour and baking soda and mix to form a lump.
3. Put it on parchment paper, spread it out and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Cut the dough with a shape cutter, put it on the oven pan, and bake it in an oven preheated to 165 degrees for about 10 minutes.
4. Put the remaining dough on the tart pan, shape it, make a hole in the bottom, bake in an oven preheated to 165 degrees for 15 minutes, cool it from the mold, and take it out.
6. Melt a bowl of chocolate and whipped cream on top of a pot of hot water, then add unsalted butter and starch syrup and mix.
7. Pour into the tart, shape the top, harden in the refrigerator for 2 hours, and finish with cookies decorated with melted white chocolate.