Sweet and delicious chocolate cake with chocolate. I made Gyatto Oh Chocolat! It is soft and moist, so it melts in your mouth. If you eat it with whipped cream, you can eat it more softly. I think it’s a good cake to gift to someone who likes chocolate.
▶Frame size: 16cm
130g Dark chocolate
3 Egg yolk
100g Melted butter
15g Fresh cream
45g Cake flour
5g Cocoa powder
Meringue (3 egg white + 35g sugar)
1. Finely chop the dark chocolate and melt it completely in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
2. Mix egg yolk and sugar in a bowl, then add melted butter, whipped cream, and melted chocolate and mix.
3. Sift 1/2 of soft flour and cocoa powder, add 1/2 of meringue, and mix.
4. Sift the remaining powder, add all the remaining meringue and mix.
5. Pour into an oven pan, flatten the top and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about 40 minutes.