I made a roll cake with strawberries, kiwi and canned fruits! I think it’s a really delicious roll cake with sweet and sour fruit chewy in your mouth and a soft, moist cake that harmonizes. Even if you’re alone, you’ll hit a roll! It’s so delicious that you can eat it all.
▶ 22,5cm x 22,5cm.
2 Egg white
50g Egg yolk
2g Vanilla extract
55g Cake flour
15g Melted butter
whipped whipping cream (fresh cream 70g+sugar 10g)
Fruit (strawberry,kiwi,canned fruits)
1. Whip the egg whites and big bubbles come up, divide sugar 2 or 3 times and whip until solid bubble.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla extract and whip for 1 minute.
3. Add sifted cake flour Lightly mix.
4. Pour melted butter + milk onto a spatula and mix quickly and evenly.
5. Pour into an oven pan, flatten the top, and bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 12~14 minutes.
6. Apply whipped cream on a chilled cake sheet thinly and raise the fruits.
7. Roll them with paper foil.
8. 2~3 hour in the refrigerator.