I made a nice Prezier around red and pretty strawberries! The bright red strawberry stimulates the salivary glands. Originally, I used a lot of muslin cream with butter mixed with custard cream, but I didn’t like it because it was greasy and didn’t suit my taste. I used Diplomat Cream, which is a mixture of fresh cream and custard cream. I really like this cream. It goes well with strawberries . I think it’s easier to eat because it’s full of raw strawberries inside, and it looks prettier when you cut it.
– Diplomat cream
200g Custard cream
(Recipe : https://youtu.be/RuQh7UAdoco)
200g whipped cream (+20g sugar)
2g Leaf gelatine
1 Sponge cake sheet
(Recipe : https://youtu.be/HkBzJRs8uS0)
– Strawberry jelly
120g Strawberry juice
4g Leaf gelatine
1. Add custard cream and whipped cream to the bowl and mix. Add melted gelatin and mix.
2. Place the sponge cake sheet on the frame bottom, sprinkle sugar syrup, and then put sliced strawberries on the frame wall.
3. Fill the side of the strawberry with cream and put strawberries in the open space.
4. Fill the cream with a little bit higher than the strawberry, then flatten the top and 3 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Stir in strawberry juice and mix with melted gelatin. Pour over hard cream and chill for 2 hours in the fridge.