100 grams (1/2 cup) cream cheese
76 ml (about 1/3 cup) milk
35 grams (about 2 1/2 tablespoons) butter
35 grams (about 2 1/2 tablespoons) flour
40 grams (2 3/4 tablespoons) sugar
150 C (302 F)
2 eggs, separated
1. Preheat oven 150°c. Double boil ingredients (A) Cream cheese, milk, butter in a mixing bowl. Whisk until no lump. Put ingredients (B) All purpose flour, mix will. Last ingredients (C).
2. Beat egg white, sugar separate into 3 portions. Egg white must refrigerate before start beating (more stable when mixing). Beat into soft peak.
3. Egg white separate into 2 portions, fold gently with cheese mixture using a spatula.
4. Using baking oil spray on 6” inch mould and make sure fully cover.
5. Pour the mixture into mould. Stir the surface till smoothly with a stick and prepare a tray, then pour hot water around 1 inch height .
6. Bake the cheesecake in 150°c for 70 minutes. First, bake 20 minutes with door close.Second, bake 25 minutes and leave a gap at oven’s door (around 1.5 cm) to let the hot steam slowly release out. This is to prevent the cake rises too high and the cheesecake surface from cracking. Third, rotate the cake , and bake another 25 minutes leave with a small gap bake until golden brown. Total baking time 70 minutes.