These are easy-to-make cookies with very simple ingredients, but they taste really good. It is not too sweet and has a rich maple flavor. Be sure to make it!
▶Ingredients (About 20-25 Cookies- Sanded)
[Maple Cookie Dough]
100g unsalted butter
65g maple syrup
180g All-purpose flour
1 g salt
1) Lightly beat the butter at room temperature.
2) Add maple syrup and salt and whip lightly with a hand mixer until the color is slightly lightened.
3) Sift the flour and mix it into a lump.
4) Place the dough between two sheets of plastic, parchment paper, or Teflon sheets and roll it out to a thickness of 3mm(1/8 inches).
5) Rest in the freezer until hardened.
6) Cut out the dough with a cookie-cutter of the desired shape.
7) Bake at 160 degrees Celcius(320 F) for 12 minutes. (Based on Unox convection oven)
55g unsalted butter
25g powdered sugar
15g maple syrup
1g vanilla extract
1) Whip butter and powdered sugar at room temperature until it is bulky and bright.
2) Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix.
3) Sandwich the cream between two cookies.