Perfect pork ribs in the oven, easy recipe. Delicious baked pork ribs for a delicious dinner. Anyone can cook a recipe for pork ribs in the oven. A quick recipe for pork ribs, very easy to make. Easy Pork Ribs Recipe, this is a juicy pork rib recipe that you are definitely going to love. A delicious recipe for pork ribs with oven sauce that you will love for its look and taste. Today I’m going to show you how to make pork ribs and you will love the result. A quick and easy pork rib recipe to cook with love.
1.5 kg pork ribs (with as much meat as possible)
About 1.5 teaspoons of salt
2-3 teaspoons of dried garlic
For the sauce:
3 tablespoons of ketchup
3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon of mustard
1. Rinse 1.5 kg of ribs and dry well, cut the ribs in two and peel. Salt the ribs well on both sides, sprinkle the ribs with black pepper.
2. Rub the ribs on all sides with dry garlic (2 – 3 teaspoons).
3. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C. Take the ribs out of the oven and sprinkle with rosemary. Wrap the ribs in two layers of foil. Bake in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
4. You will need 3 tablespoons of ketchup for the sauce. 3 tablespoons of soy sauce + 1 tablespoon of mustard and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix well.
5. Bring the sauce to a boil. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
6.Take the ribs out of the oven and brush well with sauce. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C without foil. Fantastically delicious ribs in sauce are ready to eat!