I made a deep dish pizza with cheese dripping with whole bread filled with cheese!
If you cut it in half, the cheese flows and the bread is baked crispy.
The bread is crispy like a rusk, so it tastes really good when you dip it in cheese
It’s a simple, delicious, and visually interesting pizza!
Dry herb (parsley, basil, oregano)
1. Chop the onion, mushroom, paprika, broccoli, and ham into small pieces.
2. Chop the mozzarella cheese into large pieces.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry vegetables, ham, salt and pepper.
4. Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
5. Dig out the inside of the whole bread, press it flat, put cheese → sauce → cheese in the order, and put the sauce on top to spread it flat.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 17-20 minutes.