I made a baked chocolate pie by putting chocolate in a puff pastry. I make a lot of pie using puff pastry abroad, but I thought it would be fun to make a pie with chocolate in a barrel, so I made one too. I used 2 thin sheets of chocolate, one with dark chocolate and one with almond caramel. When I put chocolate on top of the almond cream, I think it adds a savory flavor and gives it a thicker shape. If you eat it right after baking and while it is warm, the chocolate is slightly melted, so you can feel the chocolate softer and more intense. I think you can make a different and interesting pie by adding a variety of other chocolates you like.
35g Cold water
145g Cake flour
100g Cold unsalted butter
20g Unsalted butter
15g Powdered sugar
1g Vanilla extract
20g Almond powder
3g Cake flour
1. Add cold unsalted butter to the soft flour and use a scraper to mix the flour and butter until they are small and mix.
2. Add sugar and salt to cold water, mix, put in (1), form a light mass, wrap in plastic wrap, and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Roll out the rested pie paper and repeat the fold 3 fold 3 times, wrap it in cling wrap and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Add sugar powder to unsalted butter and mix, then add egg and vanilla extract and mix.
5. Sift almond powder and soft flour and mix.
6. Roll out the rested pie paper, place the chocolate in the center, cut it to size, and overlap it to make a shape.
7. Coat with a beaten egg, sprinkle with sugar, and bake in an oven at 200 degrees (preheated for 20 minutes at 210 degrees) for 25 to 30 minutes.