I made a pudding cake where you can enjoy moist chocolate pudding with the cake! I applied the chocolate pudding I made last week and made it with condensed milk and butter, and it was even more savory and flavorful. It’s not cream, but pudding, so you can eat it moist and soft. I put the rest of the cake sheet on a sieve to make a powder and put it on the side to finish it, but I think it looks nice and tasty. I think it would be pretty even if I made it 15cm tall and cut it into pieces.
▶Mold size : About 3 pieces of 7cm.
2g Vanilla extract
20g Unsalted butter
12g Cocoa powder
75g Cake flour
400g Warm milk
4g Agar powder
160g Condensed milk
8g Corn starch
25g Cocoa powder
120g Dark couverture chocolate
80g Unsalted butter
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam, then sift the soft flour and mix.
3. In a bowl of melted unsalted butter, milk and cocoa powder, add a little of the dough, mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into an 18cm pan, and clear the bubbles.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 35 minutes, cool, cut the top and bottom, cut into 3 pieces, and cut into 6cm pieces.
5. Put warm milk and agar powder in a pot, mix, and leave for 5 minutes.
6. Add condensed milk and mix, add cornstarch and cocoa powder, mix, put on low heat, stir and boil for about 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
7. Remove from heat, add dark couverture chocolate and unsalted butter, mix, sieve and cool to 40-45 degrees.
8. Put a sheet in a 7cm mold with a mousse on the bottom and wrap it on the bottom, pour the chocolate dough and put the sheet.
9. Fill the mold repeatedly, harden it in the refrigerator for 2 hours, then take it out of the mold and sieve it down to coat the side with fine cake sheet powder.