I made marshmallow cookie sandwich that resembles Choco Pie. The chewy marshmallows are stretched over and over again, so they are more delicious and have a different texture. Making it with cookies is simpler and easier to coat with chocolate. The combination of crispy cookies and marshmallows really tastes like chocolate pie. If you harden in the refrigerator, the marshmallows may become hard, so you have to harden them at room temperature to make them sticky. When coating the chocolate, brush it as much as possible so that it is coated thinly so that it is crispy and delicious.
▶About 22 11 sets.
80g Unsalted butter
2g Vanilla extract
200g All-purpose flour
2g Baking powder
50g Starch syrup
1g Vanilla extract
Dark chocolate for coating
1. Soften the unsalted butter that has softened at room temperature, add sugar and salt and mix, then divide the eggs and mix, add vanilla extract and mix.
2. Sift wheat flour and baking powder, mix, place on parchment paper, roll out to a thickness of about 5mm, and harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Cut the dough with a 5.5cm cookie cutter, put it on an oven pan, bake it in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 12 minutes, and cool it.
4. Soak gelatin in cold water. Put sugar, water, and starch syrup in a pot and boil over low heat until it is about 113 degrees, then transfer to another bowl.
5. Remove the water from the soaked gelatin, add it, add vanilla extract, and whip until it feels rich and chewy.
6. Put marshmallows in a pastry bag, squeeze it on the cookie, and let it harden for about 5 minutes, then put another cookie to harden.
7. Coat with melted dark chocolate for coating and garnish with melted chocolate and salt on top.