I made a sweet and creamy chocolate mousse cake. You can feel the rich chocolate taste, and it is made without gelatin, so it is soft and not tangy, so it melts in your mouth when you eat it. Since there is no gelatin, it can be crushed easily, so you have to be careful when taking it out of the mold. It is good because it contains a lot of milk and can be made deliciously with simple and savory ingredients. It melts in one bite, and it’s perfect for a sweet dessert.
▶Mold size : 15.5 x 7.8 x 6.5cm
Warm Whipping cream – 100g
Coca powder – 20g
Milk – 550g
Sugar – 60g
Corn Starch – 27g
Dark Chocolate – 100g
1. Put 100g Warm Whipping Cream in a bowl, sift the 20g cocoa powder into it.
2. Whisk with egg beater
3. In a separate bowl, add 550g milk,60g white sugar and 27g cornstarch.
4. Add cocoa powder mixture to the other bowl.
5. Whisk it with egg beater until it looks like chocolate milk.
6. Sift it into a pot and bring it to a boil while stirring over low heat.
7. Add the dark chocolate and keep stirring, if it becomes too thick, turn off the fire and remove pot from heat.
8. Sift the mixture into a mold covered with Teflon sheets
9. Pour slowly, if poured to fast, it may overflow
10. Cool at room temperature and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
11. Cut off the excess Teflon that protrude upwards with scissors to the height of the mold so the plate can be completely closed.
12. Use Plate and place it on the Mold and turn it upside down so the plate is on the table.
13. Remove the mold and be careful while removing the Teflon sheet as the mousse is quite soft.
14. Optional – Gently sprinkle cocoa powder