I made a mousse cake with a great combination of coffee and chocolate mousse . It is so delicious to eat two different mousses separately, but I think the taste is doubled when eaten together. I think it became a prettier cake by putting the hemispherical mousse on the sponge cake sheet. I was really surprised that it was so delicious after taking one bite. The combination of chocolate and coffee is great .
▶6.5cm hemispherical mold (for 6 pieces).
– Espresso mousse
1/4ts Espresso coffee powder
50g Hot whipping cream
20g Hot milk
13g Egg yolk
1g Leaf gelatine
90g Whipped cream
– Chocolate mousse
50g Dark chocolate
30g Milk Chocolate
30g Whipping cream
2g Leaf gelatine
1/4ts Vanilla extract
100g Whipped cream
100g Dark chocolate
50g Whipping cream
2g Leaf gelatine
6.5cm chocolate sponge cake sheet
1. Add espresso coffee powder to hot milk and whipped cream and mix.
2. Add egg yolk and sugar, mix, add (1) little by little, mix, and boil over low heat until thickened.
3. Add soaked gelatin, mix, cool, and mix with whipped cream.
4. Fill the hemispherical mold halfway, flatten it, and harden it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Melt dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and whipped cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds, then add soaked gelatin and vanilla extract and mix.
6. Add the cooled (5) to the whipped cream, mix, put it on the hardened mousse, flatten it, and harden it in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Melt the dark chocolate and whipped cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds, then add the soaked gelatin, mix, and cool to 40 degrees.
8. Remove the hardened mousse from the mold and pour (7) to coat.