I made chocolate magic cake with three layers of dough! The top is the sponge layer, the middle is the custard layer, and the bottom is the fuzzy layer. The top is soft and soft, and the bottom is a moist texture. It melts away in my mouth.
▶Frame size: 18cm.
3 Egg white
1/2ts+1/4ts (3.75ml) Lemon juice
3 Egg yolk
2ts+1/4ts (11.25ml) Water
90g Melted butter
a pinch of Salt
1/2ts+1/4ts (3.75ml) Vanilla extract
50g Plain flour
28g Cocoa powder
360ml Warm milk
1. Put egg whites and lemon juice in the bowl and make meringue.
2. Add egg yolk, sugar, and water to the bowl and whip until it is ivory.
3. Put the melted butter and whip.
4. Add salt, vanilla extract and whip.
5. Add Sift flour, cocoa powder and mix.
6. Mix warm milk little by little.
7. Add the meringue and mix lightly. Pour into the pan and bake in a 160 degree preheated oven for 60 minutes.