I made a chocolate madeleine decorated with sweet sugar powder! After taking one bite, the powdered sugar melted and went well with the chocolate madeleine, and it wasn’t too sweet. If you like sweets, you can add a little more sugar or add chocolate chips.
2g Vanilla extract
55g Cake flour
13g Cocoa Powder
2g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
75g Melted butter
1. Put the egg in the bowl and loosen it, add sugar, salt, vanilla extract and mix until all sugar is melted.
2. Add sift cake flour,Cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda and mix.
3. Add the melted butter in small portions and mix until smooth.
4. Cover with a wrap and 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Put dough in butter+flour coated pan, bake in a 15 minutes for 170 degree preheated oven.
6. Decorate with sugar powder.