I made chocolate macarons with thick ganache sandwiched. I mixed cocoa powder and black cocoa powder in the coke, sanded sweet ganache, and then sprinkled ganache on the top to decorate. The ganache spilled on the top is sparkling and looks more appetizing. When sanding the ganache, twist the cream slightly and squeeze the side to make it look prettier. It’s a sweet and chewy macaron that looks like it will be filled with sugar even if you eat just one.
▶About 12 sets.
_ Coque _
50g Almond powder
40g Powdered sugar
4g Cocoa Powder
2g Black Cocoa Powder
40g Egg white
_ Ganache _
80g Whipping cream
10g Unsalted butter
1. Sift almond powder, sugar powder, cocoa powder, and black cocoa powder twice. (Please throw away the remaining coarse almond powder to make a smooth coke~)
2. While whipping the egg whites, when large bubbles appear, divide the sugar and whip it to make a hard meringue.
3. Add the powder, mix, and make macaronage. When it comes to the point where it falls off heavy, put it in a piping bag.
4. After panning and flattening it in an oven pan, dry it at room temperature for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, then bake it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 5 minutes and at 130 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate and whipped cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Add unsalted butter and mix. Pour some into a piping bag and cool the remaining ganache in the refrigerator.
6. Pour the ganache from the pastry bag over the top, sprinkle with sprinkles, and harden in the refrigerator. Sand the cooled ganache in the refrigerator in the middle and harden in the refrigerator.