300g bread flour
30g unsalted butter
10g cocoa powder
15 g milk or water
1. 300g bread flour, 35g sugar, 4g salt, 5g yeast, 200g milk. Roughly knead it into a lump, put it on cutting board.
2. 30 room temperature unsalted butter. Cover the butter. Knead the dough like washing laundry (7 minutes), make the dough round divide by two. Place in an empty bowl and cover with cling wrap.
3. The remaining half, 10g cocoa powder + 15g milk. Make chocolate flavored dough. Likewise, in an empty bowl. Ferment in a warm place to double the size (about 1 hour).
4. Make the dough round, press flat to reemove the air from the dough. Divide by 10 as accurately as possible, now I’ll make it round. Repeat the same for the chocolate dough. Cover with cling film and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Roll the dough, pullman loaf pan (Approx. 95x95x95(H)mm). Let the dough ferment to the height of the loaf pan. 25 minutes at 180°C (350°F). Done.