I made a chocolate crepe cake with a richer chocolate taste by adding small pieces of chocolate. The crepe itself is not very sweet, but the cream contains chocolate, so it is a very sweet crepe cake when eaten with cream. I think it can be done easily when icing by stacking crepes and cream alternately in the mousse mold and putting them in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Since there is some icing and cream left over, I put it on top and sprinkled a lot of chocolate on the slicer to make it look more appetizing. It is a creamy and thick crepe cake with chocolate.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
185g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
10g Almond powder
2g Vanilla extract
70g Melted unsalted butter
300g Whipping cream
20g Cocoa powder
75g Chopped Chocolate
150g Whipping cream + 10g Sugar + 10g Cocoa powder + 35g Chopped Chocolate
1. Mix the eggs with sugar and salt, then sift the soft flour, cocoa powder, and almond powder, then add 100g of milk and mix.
2. Add the remaining milk and vanilla extract, mix, add melted unsalted butter, mix, filter through a sieve, and rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Put the pan on low heat, apply cooking oil once, pour the dough, spread it thinly and when bubbles rise, turn it over and bake a little more, then remove from the pan and cool. Bake repeatedly.
4. Cut the cooled crepe into 15cm molds.
5. Whip the whipped cream with sugar, and when the foam rises, sift the cocoa powder and whip it, then add the minced chocolate and mix to make the cream.
6. Lay 1 crepe on a 15cm mold, apply cream, and put another crepe on top. build up repeatedly
7. Apply cream on top, cover and harden in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
8. Make a little more cream, apply icing on the surface, and finish with the remaining cream and chocolate on top.