I made a healthy chocolate chip cookie that a variety of nuts and tastes good! It is a cookie that make a lot of and want to save.
▶40g for 8~9 pieces.
50g Brown sugar
1ts Vanilla extract
105g Plain flour
1g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
100g Chocolate chip
1. Put the butter in the bowl and gently loosen, then mix with sugar and salt.
2. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix, sift flour+baking powder+baking soda and mix.
3. Add chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
4. Plastic wrap it in a lap and let it rest for about an hour in the refrigerator.
5. Divide the dough into 40g and place it on the oven pan and press it slightly.
6. Bake in a 12 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.