I made a chocolate chiffon cake with chocolate chips embedded in it~ When you add chocolate chips and bake, the chocolate melts in the middle, so you can feel the richer chocolate taste. I poured ganache naturally on the top and decorated it with chocolate-coated strawberries, but I think the strawberries make it more appetizing~~ Ganache is flowing, so it’s good when you want to eat sweet chiffon cake.
▶Mold size Mold size : 15cm.
3 Egg yolks
a pinch of Salt
2g Vanilla extract
25g Vegetable oil
55g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
2g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
Meringue (3 egg whites + 45g sugar)
30g Chocolate chip
150g Dark chocolate
75g Whipping cream
10g Unsalted butter
Pink chocolate pen
1. Mix egg yolk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, then add milk and vegetable oil and mix.
2. Sift the soft flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda and mix. Divide the meringue into 3 portions and mix.
3. Pour a little dough into the mold, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and then pour the remaining dough into about 60~70% of the mold and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Remove air bubbles using chopsticks, bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 35-40 minutes, turn over, cool completely, and separate from the mold.
5. Put dark chocolate and whipped cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then add unsalted butter and mix.
6. Pour the ganache over the chiffon cake and harden in the refrigerator.
7. Coat the strawberry with the remaining ganache, decorate it with sprinkles and pink chocolate pen, and place it on the cake.