I made a cute mini chocolate cheesecake with lots of chocolate! It has a lot of chocolate and tastes like you are eating soft chocolate. If you eat the thick chocolate cheesecake and soft whipped cream together, you can eat it more softly. Fresh strawberries make your mouth feel refreshed.
▶Frame: Top diameter 7cm, bottom diameter 5cm, height 3cm 6 pieces.
50g Crushed whole wheat cookie
20g Melted butter
– Cheese dough
180g Cream cheese
1ts Vanilla extract
190g Melted chocolate
1. Put the crushed whole wheat cookie and melted butter in the bowl and mix.
2. Put it on the bottom of the mold and flatten, bake in a 5 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
3. Put cream cheese in the bowl, gently loosen, and mix with sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Add egg and mix.
5. Add the melted chocolate, mix it, put it in the piping bag and put it in the oven pan.
6. Bake in a 20~25 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
7. Decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.