I made strawberry chocolate whipped cream cake where you can taste both whipped cream and chocolate cream. Strawberry is placed on top of chocolate cream and white whipped cream is also added to make this beautiful cake. When I sprinkled enough syrup on the sheet, it was more moist and I could feel the chocolate flavor, so it was really delicious. When making chocolate cream, be sure to sift the cocoa powder through a sieve to avoid clumping. If you put it in a mold, the shape is much better, so I put it in the mold to harden it a bit and then icing it. Strawberries cut in 1/4 were put on the top and ganache was sprinkled on top. I think strawberry chocolate cake is a really delicious cake to eat anytime.
2g Vanilla extract
30g Unsalted butter
90g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
100g Whipped cream_whipped up 50% (+10g sugar)
10g Cocoa powder
80g Whipped cream (+8g sugar)
Whipped chocolate cream (150g whipping cream + 20g sugar + 15g cocoa powder)
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam, then sift the soft flour and cocoa powder and mix.
3. Pour a little of the dough into a bowl of melted unsalted butter and milk (temperature 50-60 degrees), mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into a 15cm mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about 40 minutes.
4. Cut the top of the cooled sheet and cut it into 3 pieces.
5. Chop 4 strawberries into small pieces and place them on a kitchen towel to remove moisture.
6. Sift cocoa powder into 50% whipped cream and mix to make chocolate cream.
7. Put a sheet in a 15cm mold, sprinkle sugar syrup, chocolate cream, strawberries, put the sheet, and sprinkle syrup.
8. Put whipped white cream on top, put a sheet on top, sprinkle syrup on it, and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
9. Remove the mold, put it on a rotating plate, apply whipped chocolate whipped cream all over, and use a scraper to make a pattern on the side.
10. Put 1/4 cut strawberries on top and sprinkle with ganache for decoration.