I made a spring soufflé cheesecake with cherry blossom syrup. The pink cherry blossom cream cheese cream is put on top of the moist and soft soufflé cheesecake, and it looks like it’s appropriate for spring. I made flowers with cream and put some in the freezer, but you can omit the flowers. I added cherry blossom syrup to the soufflé cheesecake and a little cherry syrup to the cream cheese cream on top. It was baked at a low temperature for a long time and the top was not cracked too much and it was baked well, so it was good for decoration. The cheesecake that melts when you put it in your mouth seems to melt your mood.
▶Mold size: 16cm.
90g Crushed Butter biscuits
45g Melted unsalted butter
150g Cream cheese
50g Mascarpone cheese
15g Unsalted butter
2 Egg yolks
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
10g Cherry blossom syrup
50g Whipping cream
100g Plain Yogurt
20g Corn starch
Meringue (2 egg whites + 45g sugar)
100g Cold cream cheese
7g Cherry blossom syrup
50g Whipped cream (whipped up 40%)
1. Mix the crushed butter biscuit and melted unsalted butter, press it in a 16cm mold and place it in the refrigerator.
2. Soften cream cheese and mascarpone cheese, add unsalted butter and mix, then add sugar and mix.
3. Add egg yolk and mix. Add plain yogurt and fresh cream and mix. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cherry syrup and mix.
4. Add cornstarch and mix, then add 70-80% softly whipped meringue in 2 batches and mix.
5. Pour it into a mold, put it on a pan with hot water, bake it in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for 60 minutes, and then cool it in the oven and cool it in the refrigerator.
6. Add sugar to cold cream cheese, loosen gently, add cherry syrup, mix, add 40% whipped cream, mix, add a little pink food coloring to color, and put in a piping bag.
7. Decorate the cake with cream.