I made a cheese potato bun with potatoes and corn and a top full of cheese. I made a whirlpool shape by pressing the top of the bread by hand, and then I put a lot of mozzarella cheese on it and baked it, but as the cheese melted, it came out in an interesting shape. It can be made smooth, but I think it will be more enjoyable to eat if you add something interesting. It has a lot of cheese, so it’s savory and the potatoes and corn are moist and chewy, so it’s good to eat it softly. The bread is soft and fluffy because it is not baked at a high temperature for a long time, so I don’t think it is burdensome to eat. It doesn’t have much of a sweet taste and you can feel the saltiness of the cheese, so you can add sugar or salt when making the potato stuffing according to your taste.
220g Bread flour
4g Dry yeast
160g Warm milk
25g Unsalted butter
230g Boiled potato
50g Canned corn
150g Mozzarella cheese
150g Mozzarella cheese for topping
1. Make 3 grooves in the bread flour, put sugar, salt, and dry yeast in each groove, mix with flour first, and then mix thoroughly.
2. Add warm milk and knead for about 10 minutes. Add soft unsalted butter and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth.
3. Take a round shape, put it in a bowl, and ferment it for about 1 hour until it doubles in size.
4. Mash the boiled potatoes and mix with mayonnaise and salt, then add corn and parsley and mix.
5. Remove the gas from the dough, spread it out in a circular shape, put the potatoes on it, flatten it, and then put the mozzarella cheese on it.
6. Wrap the dough and turn it over to make a whirlpool shape with your hands, put mozzarella cheese in between, sprinkle with parsley, cover with cling wrap, and rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about 20 minutes and apply melted unsalted butter on the top.