I made a strawberry Charlotte cake that goes well with a special day. The soft strawberry mousse cake and crispy rapinger cookies make it a great gift too! If you decorate the top with fresh strawberries or berry-like fruits, it is more delicious and nice. I didn’t have it, so I made it with fruit flavored jelly.
▶: 7cm x 7cm.
– Strawberry Mousse
6g Powdered gelatin
23g Cold water
83g Strawberry puree
15g corn syrup
2ts + 1/4ts Lemon juice
75g Whipped cream
Crushed sponge cake
Lady finger cookie
Fruit flavored jelly
1. Powdered gelatin is placed in cold water for more than 10 minutes.
2. After mixing strawberry puree + oligosaccharide + lemon juice, warm in a microwave oven for 30 ~ 60 seconds, add the gelatin and combine.
3. Add Crushed sponge cake with cream cheese and mix, then spread flat on floor of mousse frame.
4. Add the strawberry puree to the whipped cream, mix it, pour it into the mold, and let it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the mousse cake from the mousse frame, wrap the lady finger cookie, and decorate it with a ribbon and fruit jelly.