I made a strawberry Charlotte cake that goes well with a special day. The soft strawberry mousse cake and crispy rapinger cookies make it a great gift too! If you decorate the top with fresh strawberries or berry-like fruits, it is more delicious and nice. I didn’t have it, so I made it with fruit flavored jelly.
▶: 7cm x 7cm.
– Strawberry Mousse
6g Powdered gelatin
23g Cold water
83g Strawberry puree
15g corn syrup
2ts + 1/4ts Lemon juice
75g Whipped cream
Crushed sponge cake
Lady finger cookie
Fruit flavored jelly
1. Powdered gelatin is placed in cold water for more than 10 minutes.
2. After mixing strawberry puree + oligosaccharide + lemon juice, warm in a microwave oven for 30 ~ 60 seconds, add the gelatin and combine.
3. Add Crushed sponge cake with cream cheese and mix, then spread flat on floor of mousse frame.
4. Add the strawberry puree to the whipped cream, mix it, pour it into the mold, and let it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the mousse cake from the mousse frame, wrap the lady finger cookie, and decorate it with a ribbon and fruit jelly.
I made delicious banana bread! The cream cheese in the middle looks pretty like a marble. I put plenty of bananas in it and it’s full of banana flavors. It’s moist, but the top is crisp and really delicious. The combination of banana and cream cheese flavors so good!
▶: 23cm x 11cm x 6cm.
200g Mashed banana
35g Sour Cream
1/2ts Vanilla extract
120 g Plain flour
1/2ts Baking soda
130g Cream cheese
5g Plain flour
1/2ts Cinnamon Powder
1. Put the butter in the bowl and gently loosen, then add sugar and mix.
2. Add eggs and mix, then mix with mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt.
3. Sift plain flour+baking soda and mix.
4. Put cream cheese in another bowl and gently loosen, then add sugar and mix.
5. Add egg and mix. Add plain flour and mix.
6. Pour 1/2 of the banana dough into the oven pan coated with butter and flour and pour and cream cheese dough over it.
7. Put the remaining banana dough and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder on the top.
8. Bake in a 40~50 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
I made a cute blueberry mousse cake that pops out of freshness! I think it would be nice to have a variety of decorations for your tastes. It’s small and compact, so it’s really cute. It’s a fresh, sweet and delicious dessert filled with blueberry flavor. If you want to eat it a little harder, you can freeze it in the freezer and eat it cooler.
▶6cm x 4.5cm 2 pieces.
20g Crushed Oreo
10g Melted butter
2g Leaf gelatine
63g Plain Yogurt
1/2ts Vanilla extract
1/2ts Lemon juice
50g Whipped cream
35g Blueberry puree
1. Put the melted butter in the crushed Oreo, mix it, and lay it on the bottom of the frame.
2. Place the gelatin in the cold water for at least 10 minutes.
3. Add yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to the bowl, mix and add sugar and mix.
4. Turn gelatin into microwave for 10 seconds and completely dissolve.
5. Add gelatin dissolved in yogurt mousse and mix, whipped cream and mix.
6. Add blueberry puree and mix.
7. Put in the frame and flatten, hardened for about 2 hours in the fridge.
8. Decorate with whipped cream, blueberries and apple mint.
Fresh strawberries, chocolate whipped cream, and chocolate omelette bread go well together to make a really delicious strawberry chocolate omelette bread! Soft chocolate whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and soft chocolate bread seem to go well with it. After taking the video, I ate three! I can’t stop my hands from moving over and over again.
2 Egg white
2 Egg yolk
1/4ts Vanilla extract
42g cake flour
8g Cocoa powder
50g melted Dark chocolate
50g Warm Fresh cream
150g Whipped cream
1. Put whipped egg whites in the bowl and whip into a big bubble, then divide the sugar into three times and whip make a meringues.
2. Mix egg yolk with sugar, salt, vanilla extract and whip into the ivory color and mix 1/3 of the meringue.
3. Sift cake flour+cocoa powder and mix, Add the remaining half of the meringue and mix. Repeat one more time.
4. Put the dough in the oven pan, Bake in a 10 minutes for 170 degree preheated oven.
5. Bread folds in half before cooling and cools.
6. Add warm cream to melted chocolate, mix and mix with whipped cream.
7. Put the chocolate cream and the strawberry in the middle of the bread.
I made strawberry tiramisu that is soft and sweet and melts! It’s a pretty strawberry tiramisu that looks pretty and tastes really good. It is really a favorite dessert that improves to mood when we eat.
Sponge cake sheet
Coffee syrup (espresso 50ml + sugar 10g)
165g Mascarpone Cheese
3g Vanilla extract
Whipped cream (fresh cream 100g + sugar 10g)
1. Slice the strawberry.
2. Add the Mascarpone Cheese, sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix.
3. Add whipped cream and mix to complete the cream.
4. Place a cake sheet in a glass cup and add plenty of coffee syrup.
5. Place the sliced strawberries on the wall of the cup and add the cream. Repeat one more time.
6. Flat the cream on the top, then decorate with cocoa powder and apple mint.