I made chocolate magic cake with three layers of dough! The top is the sponge layer, the middle is the custard layer, and the bottom is the fuzzy layer. The top is soft and soft, and the bottom is a moist texture. It melts away in my mouth.
▶Frame size: 18cm.
3 Egg white
1/2ts+1/4ts (3.75ml) Lemon juice
3 Egg yolk
2ts+1/4ts (11.25ml) Water
90g Melted butter
a pinch of Salt
1/2ts+1/4ts (3.75ml) Vanilla extract
50g Plain flour
28g Cocoa powder
360ml Warm milk
1. Put egg whites and lemon juice in the bowl and make meringue.
2. Add egg yolk, sugar, and water to the bowl and whip until it is ivory.
3. Put the melted butter and whip.
4. Add salt, vanilla extract and whip.
5. Add Sift flour, cocoa powder and mix.
6. Mix warm milk little by little.
7. Add the meringue and mix lightly. Pour into the pan and bake in a 160 degree preheated oven for 60 minutes.
I made a pudding cake where you can enjoy moist chocolate pudding with the cake! I applied the chocolate pudding I made last week and made it with condensed milk and butter, and it was even more savory and flavorful. It’s not cream, but pudding, so you can eat it moist and soft. I put the rest of the cake sheet on a sieve to make a powder and put it on the side to finish it, but I think it looks nice and tasty. I think it would be pretty even if I made it 15cm tall and cut it into pieces.
▶Mold size : About 3 pieces of 7cm.
2g Vanilla extract
20g Unsalted butter
12g Cocoa powder
75g Cake flour
400g Warm milk
4g Agar powder
160g Condensed milk
8g Corn starch
25g Cocoa powder
120g Dark couverture chocolate
80g Unsalted butter
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam, then sift the soft flour and mix.
3. In a bowl of melted unsalted butter, milk and cocoa powder, add a little of the dough, mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into an 18cm pan, and clear the bubbles.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 35 minutes, cool, cut the top and bottom, cut into 3 pieces, and cut into 6cm pieces.
5. Put warm milk and agar powder in a pot, mix, and leave for 5 minutes.
6. Add condensed milk and mix, add cornstarch and cocoa powder, mix, put on low heat, stir and boil for about 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
7. Remove from heat, add dark couverture chocolate and unsalted butter, mix, sieve and cool to 40-45 degrees.
8. Put a sheet in a 7cm mold with a mousse on the bottom and wrap it on the bottom, pour the chocolate dough and put the sheet.
9. Fill the mold repeatedly, harden it in the refrigerator for 2 hours, then take it out of the mold and sieve it down to coat the side with fine cake sheet powder.
I made moist and soft no-oven & no-gelatin chocolate pudding. I think it retains its shape better and tastes richer than the chocolate mousse I made in the past. I added a little agar powder instead of gelatin, and it was nice to have a soft texture without feeling hard. When I made caramel, it adds a subtle flavor and it is not too sweet. If you want it sweeter, I think it would be better to add sugar. Let it cool sufficiently at room temperature and put it in the refrigerator to harden.
▶Mold size : 15.5 x 7.8 x 6.5cm
60g Warm heavy cream
15g Unsalted butter
700g Warm milk
6g Agar powder
30g Corn starch
25g Cocoa powder
120g Dark couverture chocolate
1. Put sugar and water in a pot and boil over low heat without stirring. When it starts to turn brown, turn off the heat and add warm whipped cream little by little and mix.
2. Add salt and unsalted butter and mix, then pour in warm milk little by little and mix.
3. Add cornstarch and mix, add cocoa powder and mix, stir over low heat and boil until thickened slightly, then remove from heat.
4. Add dark couverture chocolate, mix, sift through a sieve lined with Teflon sheet, pour flat, attach wrap, cool completely at room temperature, and harden in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
I made a savory and savory cheese bread with mozzarella cheese~
You can make it easily with a frying pan without an oven, but there is little chance of failure if you control the fire well.
You need to cook it on a slightly weaker fire than low heat so that it can be cooked through to the inside without burning it.
I think it’s best to eat it while it’s warm if you want to really feel the taste of the cheese that is growing and clean by adding only mozzarella cheese. When it cools down, you can microwave it a little bit and eat it.
I have a fermentation function in the oven, so I fermented it in the oven.
I think you can bake the bread in a thick and cute shape when you bake it without pressing it too much.
200g Bread flour
3g Dry yeast
30g Unsalted butter
200g Mozzarella cheese
1. Put strong flour in a kneader, make 3 grooves, put sugar, salt, and dry yeast in each groove, mix with flour first, and then mix thoroughly.
2. Add milk and knead for about 10 minutes. Add unsalted butter and knead for about 10 minutes more. Put it in a bowl, cover with cling film, and ferment for about 1 hour until it doubles in size.
3. Remove the gas from the dough and divide it into 8 pieces, shape into a round shape, cover with cling wrap, and rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Spread the dough flat, put mozzarella cheese in the center, wrap it with the dough to make a round shape, cover it with cling wrap, and ferment for about 40 minutes.
5. Put the pan on a very low heat, coat it with cooking oil once, put the bread on it, cover the lid and cook for about 5 minutes, then turn it over and cover the lid and cook for about 5 minutes more.