I made a cute blueberry mousse cake that pops out of freshness! I think it would be nice to have a variety of decorations for your tastes. It’s small and compact, so it’s really cute. It’s a fresh, sweet and delicious dessert filled with blueberry flavor. If you want to eat it a little harder, you can freeze it in the freezer and eat it cooler.
▶6cm x 4.5cm 2 pieces.
20g Crushed Oreo
10g Melted butter
2g Leaf gelatine
63g Plain Yogurt
1/2ts Vanilla extract
1/2ts Lemon juice
50g Whipped cream
35g Blueberry puree
1. Put the melted butter in the crushed Oreo, mix it, and lay it on the bottom of the frame.
2. Place the gelatin in the cold water for at least 10 minutes.
3. Add yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to the bowl, mix and add sugar and mix.
4. Turn gelatin into microwave for 10 seconds and completely dissolve.
5. Add gelatin dissolved in yogurt mousse and mix, whipped cream and mix.
6. Add blueberry puree and mix.
7. Put in the frame and flatten, hardened for about 2 hours in the fridge.
8. Decorate with whipped cream, blueberries and apple mint.