I made a cake with three creams by adding black cocoa powder to make a dark colored sheet. I saw the Tianwei Taiwan sandwich and the color was unique, so I applied it to a cake and made it. I sandwiched yellow custard, white condensed milk cream, and pink strawberry whipped cream. The color is pretty and the taste is really good. You can make it and eat it right away, but I put it in the refrigerator for about an hour and then cut it. The sheet was baked in an 18cm pan and cut into 11.5cm squares. When eating, you can cut it with a fork, but it is really delicious to eat it with your hands and take a full bite like a sandwich.
▶Mold size: 18cm.
3g Vanilla extract
35g Unsalted butter
110g Cake flour
Black cocoa powder
1 Egg yolk
5g Corn starch
1/8ts Vanilla bean paste
80g Hot milk
100g Whipping cream
20g Condensed milk
30g Strawberry jam
1. Place a bowl of eggs on a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir until the temperature reaches 40 degrees.
2. Whip with a hand mixer until it becomes a rich ivory-colored foam, then sift the soft flour and black cocoa powder and mix.
3. Put a little of the dough in a bowl of melted unsalted butter and milk (temperature 50-60 degrees), mix, put in the main dough, mix, pour into an 18cm mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
4. Cool the cake sheet, cut off the top and bottom, cut into 4 pieces, and cut into 11.5cm squares.
5. Add sugar to egg yolk and mix, add corn starch, mix, add vanilla bean paste, mix, add hot milk and mix.
6. Heat over low heat while stirring until thickened, transfer to another bowl and cool at room temperature, then cool in the refrigerator.
7. Whip fresh cream and condensed milk to make cream, reduce the cream a little, add strawberry jam and mix.
8. Put custard cream on a sheet, cover with another sheet, put white cream, cover with another sheet, put strawberry cream, and cover with another sheet.
9. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.