If you follow this video, you can make a successful cheesecake without failure. It’s really easy if you just follow a few precautions. It’s a light cake that’s not heavy, so I want to eat it over and over again.
[Cake mold: inner diameter 15cm, height 7cm]
150g Cream cheese
25g Unsalted butter
4 Room temperature egg yolks
40g Cake flour
4 Room temperature egg whites
8g(1Tbsp) Lemon juice
✤ Decor (optional)
1. Leave the eggs at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to get rid of the cold. Separate the whites and yolks, remove the membrane.
2. 150g Cream cheese, 25g Unsalted butter, 50ml Milk. In boiling water, melt them. Keep on low heat.
3. If everything melted without lumps, add egg yolk and mix. 40g Cake flour, the cake flour is filtered through a sieve. Mix well with the yolk paste. Removes lumps remaining by filtering through a sieve.
4. Whip the whites to make a meringue. 8g (1Tbsp) Lemon juice, 60g (1Tbsp) Sugar. Add 1/3 of sugar and whip, divide it into 3 batches. Whip for about 4 minutes, the horns stand up, but the ends are bent. Now whip on low speed for about 1 minute to get rid of large bubbles. Make it into a dense bubble.
5. Take 1/3 of it and mix it with the yolk paste. Mix gently to avoid forming large bubbles, divide the meringue into 3 parts and mix. Lastly, mix by scraping the floor with a spatula. If white and yellow are mixed evenly.
6. Cake mold (inner diameter 15cm, height 7cm), pour the batter into the cake mold. Draw a circle with a stick to remove large air bubbles.. Hit the bottom to make the top flat, if the bottom is a separate frame, cover the bottom with foil. Put it in a wider frame, pour hot water (about 80℃) to a height of 2cm.
7. After moving to an oven preheated to 160°C (320°F). Bake at 160°C (320°F) for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, open the oven door for 1 minute and lower the internal temperature. Now bake at 110°C (230°F) for 60 minutes, after 60 minutes. Leave the door open 5cm and leave it in the oven for 30 minutes.
8. Allow the mold to cool enough to touch with your hands. It can be eaten right away, or it tastes better the next day after refrigeration. Strawberries (optional), sugar powder (optional).