200g bread flour (strong flour)
15g melted unsalted butter
50g room temperature unsalted butter
20g sugar powder (if don’t have, sugar)
1. 95g milk + 3g yeast + 25g sugar + 40g eggs + 1g salt + 15g melted unsalted butter, mix well.
2. 200g bread flour. Mix well so that no powder is visible, knead by hand (5 minutes). Cover with cling wrap and ferment in a warm place to double size (about 1 hour).
3. 1 hour later, let the air out. Gather it together and round it, bread flour. I will roll out the dough woth rolling pin into a round shape about 22 cm, press it with your hands to organize it into a circle. 8 equal parts. Cover with wrap and ferment to 80% larger (about 1 hour) milk.
4. 160°C (325°F) 15-17 minutes in a preheated oven. Cool completely.
5. 50g room temperature unsalted butter + 20g sugar powder (if don’t have, sugar) + cheese. Isn’t it very tempting, savory and sweet. I like it more because I can eat it piece by piece.