I made delicious banana bread! The cream cheese in the middle looks pretty like a marble. I put plenty of bananas in it and it’s full of banana flavors. It’s moist, but the top is crisp and really delicious. The combination of banana and cream cheese flavors so good!
▶: 23cm x 11cm x 6cm.
200g Mashed banana
35g Sour Cream
1/2ts Vanilla extract
120 g Plain flour
1/2ts Baking soda
130g Cream cheese
5g Plain flour
1/2ts Cinnamon Powder
1. Put the butter in the bowl and gently loosen, then add sugar and mix.
2. Add eggs and mix, then mix with mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt.
3. Sift plain flour+baking soda and mix.
4. Put cream cheese in another bowl and gently loosen, then add sugar and mix.
5. Add egg and mix. Add plain flour and mix.
6. Pour 1/2 of the banana dough into the oven pan coated with butter and flour and pour and cream cheese dough over it.
7. Put the remaining banana dough and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder on the top.
8. Bake in a 40~50 minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.