I made cute apple cookies that look like cut apples.
150g Unsalted butter
120g Powdered sugar
2g Vanilla extract
270g Cake flour
30g Almond Powder
1g Baking Powder
Food coloring (red, green, black)
5g Lemon juice
1. Gently unsalted butter and mix with sugar powder and salt.
2. Add vanilla extract and mix eggs in 2 times. Mix and mix with flour, almond flour and baking powder.
3. Put the dough in another bowl, add red and black pigments, mix and spread it out in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Put a little bit of dough on another bowl and mix it with green and black pigments.
5. Make the remaining dough into cylindrical shape and roll it with paper foil and harden it in the freezer for about 1 hour.
6. Stir small apples and sugar in a saucepan, stir and boil until it is a little boiled.
7. Wrap the cylindrical white dough with red dough, make a tap with green dough, roll it on paper foil and freeze for 30 minutes in the freezer.
8. Cut the cookies to a uniform thickness, place them in the oven pan, put the chocolate chips in the middle, bake and cool in a 160 ° oven (preheated at 170 ° for 20 minutes) for 15 minutes.
9. Sand the canned apples in the cooled cookie.