I made a moist soufflé cheesecake in the air fryer. Baking time is shorter than baking in the oven, and it bakes better than I expected. Even if you bake at a lower temperature than when you bake in the oven, the color on the top tends to burn a lot, so I think you need to bake it at a lower temperature than in the oven for sure. It’s delicious to eat as is, but I made a little cream cheese cream and it was even more delicious. It’s really nice to be able to make a simple and simple but soft cheesecake in the air fryer. It’s not too sweet, so if you like it sweet, you can add a little more sugar.
▶Mold size: 15cm.
120g Cream cheese
25g Egg yolk
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
20g Plain Yogurt
50g Whipping cream
15g Corn starch
55g Egg white
40g Cold cream cheese
40g Whipped cream (whipped up 50%)
1. Soften cream cheese and sugar, add egg yolk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix.
2. Add plain yogurt and whipped cream and mix, then add cornstarch and mix.
3. When large bubbles appear while whipping the egg whites, add sugar in 2 portions and whip to make meringue with soft horns. Divide into the dough and mix.
4. Spread the sponge sheet on the mold, pour the dough, and put it on the pan with hot water.
5. Put it in the air fryer preheated at 150°C for 5 minutes and bake at 130°C for 30 minutes, then lower the temperature to 110°C and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Cool the mold at room temperature, cool in the refrigerator, and then remove the mold.
7. Add sugar to cold cream cheese and mix, add to 50% thin whipped cream, mix to make cream, and place on the cake to finish.