I made stick cookies by putting 4 different flavors of powder in one dough. Each powder has a different viscosity, so the amount added is different. I think it gives a more natural and oriental feel by giving it a natural color. Each taste is also different, so it’s fun to choose and eat. It is good to bake in different shapes, but this time I cut it long and made it simple in the form of a stick, so it is easy to store and easy to bake. I put the dough in a zipper bag and pushed it to rest, but the amount is small, so I have to use the smallest zipper bag so it doesn’t come out too thin. The texture is on the hard side, so it feels crispy and cracked.
100g Unsalted butter
90g Powdered sugar
3g Vanilla extract
280g Cake flour
13g Cheddar cheese powder
7g Green tea powder
7g Cocoa powder
9g Sweet pumpkin powder
1. Gently loosen the unsalted butter, add sugar powder and salt, and mix until smooth.
2. Add uncold egg and vanilla extract and mix. Sift the soft flour and mix.
3. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, add yellow cheese, green tea, cocoa, and sweet pumpkin powder to each dough and mix.
4. Put it in a zipper bag, push it open, and harden in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
5. Take out the dough, put it on an oven pan with a Teflon sheet, cut off the edge, and pan it long.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 160 degrees.