I made Oreo roll cake by putting Oreo cream on a thin sheet and rolling it up. The sheet is thin and even when rolled up, it is slightly larger than the Oreo, so it is cute and good to eat one piece at a time. I applied condensed milk on the outside, sprinkled with finely crushed Oreo powder, and put Oreo cookies on the side to make it different. I put Oreos on both sides and they do not stick to each other even when placed side by side, so it would be good to put them in a box and give them as a gift. It’s a delicious roll cake with a lot of Oreo flavor with cookies and powder.
▶Mold size: 38cm x 26cm.
2 Egg yolks
15g Vegetable oil
2g Vanilla extract
35g Cake flour
4g Black cocoa powder
1g Baking powder
2 Cold egg whites
70g Cold Heavy cream
70g Cold cream cheese
15g Oreo powder
50g Condensed milk
1. Mix egg yolk with sugar and salt, then add vegetable oil and mix until completely mixed.
2. Add milk and vanilla extract and mix, then sift the soft flour, black cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix.
3. While whipping the cold egg whites, when large bubbles appear, divide the sugar into 2 portions and whip to make a meringue with soft horns. Add a small amount to the egg yolk batter, mix, and then add to the meringue and mix.
4. Apply unsalted butter, pour the dough into a mold with parchment paper, spread it flat, bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes, take it out of the mold, remove the parchment paper, and cut the edges.
5. Add sugar to the cold whipped cream and whip until foamy, then add cold cream cheese and whip until the horns stand, then add Oreo powder and mix.
6. Spread the cream flat on the sheet, roll it up and fix it with parchment paper, and let it harden in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Cut the roll cake, attach the creamed Oreo cookies to the cross section, and coat the edges with Oreo powder.