I made a Christmas cake with red velvet crepe that has an attractive red color. This time, I baked the crepe in a square pan and made it using the rectangular shape, but I think it has a different feel. I was debating whether to paint the tree decoration on the top in green or red, but I chose red, but it was nice because the tone matched the tone and gave me a clean feeling. I put the stars on the cake with golden dusting pearl powder on the cookies. The sprinkles with the last color applied will melt into the cream over time and the color will spread a bit. Since the sandy cream is soft, the crepe has a softer feel. You can put it in the refrigerator and eat it cold.
▶Pan size: 13cm x 18cm.
a pinch of Salt
150g Cake flour
3g Cocoa powder
50g Melted unsalted butter
Food coloring (red, black)
300g Cream cheese
225g Whipped cream_whipped up 50% (+45g sugar)
1. After mixing eggs, sugar and salt, sieve soft flour and cocoa powder, add 1/2 of milk and mix.
2. Add food coloring to color, add all remaining milk and mix, then add melted unsalted butter and mix.
3. Filter through a sieve, cover with cling film, and rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Put the pan on low heat, grease it with cooking oil, pour the dough, spread it out, and when bubbles rise, turn it over and cook it a little more, then cool it.
5. Loosen the cream cheese, add sugar and whipped cream about 50%, and mix to make cream.
6. Put one crepe on top, apply cream, and then put another crepe on top. build up repeatedly.
7. Add red and black food coloring to the remaining cream to color it, squeeze it into a tree shape on the cake, and decorate it with sprinkles.