230g bread flour
25g melted unsalted butter
90g cake flour
45g unsalted butter
15g peanut butter
2g baking powder
1. 230g bread flour + 30g sugar + 2g salt + 4g yeast + 25g melted unsalted butter + 160g milk.
2. Hand kneading from now on (3 minutes). Cover with cling wrap and ferment in a warm place to double size (about 1 hour).
3. 45g room temperature unsalted butter + 15g peanut butter + 10g honey, mixing. 55g sugar, mixing + 1 yolk. Mix again. 90g cake flour + 2g baking powder, sieve it. Mix while drawing 11 characters like cutting with a knife. Store in the refrigerator until use.
4. 1 hour later, divide by 6, make round. Cover with cling wrap and leave to ferment for 15 minutes.
5. Now take the toppings out of the refrigerator. Cut large pieces into smaller pieces, hold the dough slightly, then soaked in water. Put it on the topping and press it with your palm, transfer the dough to the other hand.
6. Put it on the oven pan right away. Cover with cling wrap and leave to ferment for 45 minutes. Let’s bake 170°C (325°F) for 17 minutes in a preheated oven. Done.