I made soft and sweet tiramisu cakes with a moist chocolate sheet filled with coffee and a mascarpone cheese that was fine!
The icing on the coffee cream is really delicious and it goes well with the cake.
175g Mascarpone Cheese
1/2ts Vanilla extract
4g Leaf gelatine
140g Whipped cream
Chocolate sponge cake sheet One 15cm, one 12cm (Recipe: https://youtu.be/HkBzJRs8uS0)
150g whipped cream (+2g instant coffee and 1/2ts water mixed, 15g sugar)
1. Put the mascarpone cheese in the bowl and gently loosen it, add sugar,vanilla extract and mix.
2. Add melted gelatin and mix. add whipped cream and mix.
3. Mix espresso, water and sugar to make coffee syrup.
4. Place a 15cm cake sheet on the frame and add plenty of coffee syrup.
5. Put the cream and flatten it.
6. Put a 12cm cake sheet and plenty of coffee syrup, put the cream and flatten it.
7. 3 hours in the refrigerator.
8. Decorate with coffee cream, cocoa powder.